The most natural surface to walk on is soft yielding earth that cradles and supports the foot. But in today’s world we walk on hard flat surfaces that put extra strain on the foot and the body. Burch’s Custom Orthotics are designed to support and cradle the foot, like walking barefoot on soft earth.
- Cushion and shock absorption
- Custom support for the entire foot, made just for your foot
- Properly aligns your foot, ankle, knee and hips
- Added stability and balance
- Improved posture
Burch’s Custom Orthotics are ideal for many foot problems that require better, more custom support, such as General Discomfort, Flat Feet, Over Pronation and Supination, Neuroma, Plantar Fasciatis and many more.
How They Are Made
Burch’s Custom Orthotics are hand made in house.
- After a short consultation we begin by taking a foam mold of your feet.
- The mold is then filled with plaster.
- Next, we vac-u-form a flexible plastic and soft cork over the plaster mold.
- Finally, we cover the orthotic with a soft foam cover and trim it to fit your footwear.